August 16, 2022
Quantum ePay, a national leader in Payments Technology, today announced the release of Qoin Gateway, a next-generation payment processing system for E-commerce and B2B businesses.
Qoin Gateway represents a leap forward in Card-Not-Present (CNP) PayTech, delivering frictionless transactions and premium next-generation functionality long sought after by merchants and SaaS platforms alike. Qoin Gateway features include:
- Cross-tokenization for seamless intra-platform transactions.
- Open API for easy end-point-to-end-point integrations.
- Flexible invoicing that allows merchants to tax by item, accept tips and deliver fully-branded receipts.
- Scalable recurring billing so merchants can automatically bill on the first day of the month, the last day of the month, and everything in between.
- Automated Level II and Level III qualification to empower merchants to automatically capture as much revenue as possible on every transaction.
“We are constantly striving to meet and exceed the needs of our channel partners,” explained Darren Anderson, Quantum ePay’s Managing Partner. “With an easy API integration and rebill tokenization, our subscription model partners realize a faster checkout process and higher approval rates than ever before – all while delivering a premier Payments experience for their customers.”
For more information about Qoin Gateway, please visit quantumepay.com/qoin.
Quantum is a financial technology company that helps businesses of all types and sizes accept payments, capture more revenue, and enhance customer experience. With flexible omnichannel solutions, Quantum delivers end-to-end Payments and Growth Technologies that accelerate profits and efficiencies for retail, ecommerce, B2B, and service organizations. Infused with an unyielding commitment to provide industry-leading Customer Care, Quantum is a trusted, vital, easy-to-work-with partner for thousands of businesses across all 50 states.
By: The Quantum Team